Toi:L Gentle Touch Bubble Peeling Body Pad(1Bos/5Pads)
♥ Enjoy Me Time with Oxygen Bubble Bath! ♥
Gentle Touch, as an Exfoliating Mitt, is designed to deeply exfoliate the entire body area removing dead and dry skins cells to deliver and maintain smooth and healthy skin. Recommend to use 2-3 times a week.
1. HA-PEEL™ Soft Peeling : AHA(Citric Acid), PHA(Gluconolacton) & LHA (Capryloyl Salicylic Acid) remove dead skin cells, dirt, and impurities without irritation.
2. Dual Effect : Dual sides, composed of soft embossed pad and scrub peeling pad, help deeply cleanse with oxygen bubble and exfoliate at once. Scrub peeling pad visibly remove dead skin cells (elbow, ankle bone) and impurities to make skin softer, smoother, and brighter.
3. Berry Good Oxygen Care : Dense bubble foam removes skin dirt, and dead skin cells, while it nourishes the skin with active ingredients carried by oxygen.
4 .5-Berry Complex : 5-Berry complex extracts rich in polyphenol and anthocyanin help soothe, moisturize, and clear skin.
5. One pad of Gentle touch is enough! On a hotel staycation, on a trip, after exercising, at home
6. Clean Toi:L : No Silicon, No Parabens, No Benzophenone, No Phenoxyethanol
7. Dermatologist Tested & No animal Testing : Non-irritating ingredients, Non-artificial fragrance
1. Use 2 to 3 times a week or as necessary for smooth skin.
2. For the best result, use white embossed side first, (The more gently massage with soft embossed pads, the more foam bubbles up.) then purple peeling side(Especially effective for ingrown hair, keratosis pilaris bumps, unclogs hair follicles and etc.) in order.
[Recommended for those who want]
1. Experience a refreshing and moisturizing spa treatment at anywhere
2. A quick, simple one-step bodycare
3. Smoothen rough, bumpy texture
4. A rich bubble shower
[How to Use]
1. Insert your hand into the pad.
2. Rub white embossed side to wet skin, and gently massage your body until it bubbles up.
3. After bubble oxygen care, flip to the purple peeling side to remove dead skin cells (elbow, ankle bone) for intensive care.
4. Rinse your body with lukewarm water.